Guest House Ryoufuu Facility Information 1F
Guest House Ryoufuu Facility Information 2F
Guest house Ryoufuu parking lot
Guest House Ryoufuu Promises and Requests
Suzuka is a place where many people live together. Don't bother other people.
- Payment-All fees are prepaid. If you wish to extend your stay, please let us know by noon.
- Check-out-Please by 10am.
- Lights off / curfew-Nothing in particular, but please keep your luggage and talk quietly indoors.
- Tobacco-Bedrooms and toilets are non-smoking.
- Valuables-You are responsible for managing your valuables. The use of the refrigerator is also self-managed, such as writing a name on your own.
- Parking Lot-Parking is charged. Those who stay can use it for 300 yen per night.
- Others-Wireless LAN is available free of charge on the Internet.
Thank you for your cooperation in order to have a comfortable stay in Amami.
Guest house Ryoufuu staff
Efforts to protect personal information
Guesthouse Ryoufuu will strive for the following policies.
- We will comply with laws and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
- We will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer.
We will not collect or use personal information from customers without permission.
Even if consent is obtained, it will be used only within the scope of consent.
- Establish a management system and clarify the division of responsibilities.
- We will take reasonable safety measures against risks related to personal information such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- Unless permitted by law as an exception, we will not provide personal information to a third party other than the joint user specified at the time of acquisition without obtaining the consent of the person.
- If a customer wishes to disclose or correct his / her personal information, we will respond within a reasonable period and range after confirming that the customer who made the request is the person himself / herself. I will.
- We will comply with laws and regulations related to personal information protection and other norms, and continuously review and improve our efforts to protect personal information in response to changes in the social environment.
(Note) Meals are not served, only for staying without meals. There is also a convenience store, supermarket and family restaurant nearby. You can cook for yourself.